Paris Hanoi

01 47 00 47 59

Paris Hanoi Reviews

yur yur
Affordable Eat Jul 02, 2011
It's places like this that reminds me of Paris. Small restaurants, cozy atmosphere. etc. etc. The bright yellow facade of the quaint restaurant is hard to miss on a sea of neutral colored buildings. This restaurant is affordable if you are on a budget, or if you just want a quick meal after walking around the city. The service is so and so, I visited during night time so probably they are ready to go and tired. But it's a good place to hangout with your buddies, but the place is small. I was literally *this* close to the table beside me, and you could hear their conversations. hahaha.

They have pho soups which is super delicious, my favorite. Best of all, they have two locations. I went to the Rue de Charonne place.

The place is very accesible by the metro. You can get out of Charonne or Voltaire. I prefer Charonne station though.
julz4800 julz4800
Decent Vietnamese find in Paris Mar 11, 2011
Pretty good Vietnamese in Paris. Sizeable portions and moderately priced. I ordered the beef with onions dish, which was pretty good. They also have vermicelli dishes. It's a small restaurant and gets pretty crowded during lunch.

Related Travel Blogs About Paris Hanoi

Barcelona - Paris _ Hanoi
Barcelona - Hanoi via Paris con Vietnam Airlines. Desde Paris 11 horas de viaje, pesado como siempre pero puntual a fin de cuentas. Llegada el 31/12/09 a las 06:30. Como solo llevo equipaje de mano,…Hanoi via Paris con Vietnam Airlines. Desde Paris 11 horas de viaje, pesado como siempre pero puntual a fin de cuentas…
Ho Chi Minh City
Haciendo parte del tour a pie me voy a Vietnam Airlines y me confirman lo que me temia que debo salir desde Hanoi. Tremendo palo el dia de la vuelta ya que hare Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi, Hanoi - Ho C…Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City - Paris, Paris - Barcelona. eso es lo que tiene los vuelos…
Vietnam, from Sa Pa to Saigon
  Visiting Vietnam was my desire for a long time and this wish finally came true... Hanoi is a huge city, some call it oriental Paris. There are a lot of traffic.   Narrow streets …Hanoi is a huge city, some call it oriental Paris. There are a lot of traffic.     Narrow…

Check Paris Hotel Deals