Paris Crepe

719 444 0110

Paris Crepe Colorado Springs Reviews

poorogies poorogies
Oh Crepe! Aug 21, 2011
First, I would like to note that if you are planning to take photos in a restaurant and you don't have a buddy to dine with the customers and proprietors may see you as a creeper. So don't let friends dine alone.

Now for the food: I ordered the French crepe($7), which was salmon, red onions, capers and creme fraiche. The salmon was perfect, not dry or salty. When ordering you can also get the French with scallions in lieu of capers, but why not just go with the delicious default? I am not a connoisseur, but I think I might prefer my crepe to be just a touch crisper to give a variant texture to the salmon and capers. In addition to their list of vegetarian crepes, you can also get your order gluten-free if need be.

The dessert crepes had a long list and includes one with roasted pears and almonds. Watching them pass by to other tables made me wish I had enough appetite to order one for myself but I was already the "creeper with a camera". I didn't want to wear out my welcome on our first acquaintance.

The service was fine and the atmosphere was clean and an ode to French landmarks. The biggest perk being the patio that faces our "busy" downtown and Acacia Park while listening to a combination of French and North African music mixes. Overall, the experience was quite nice and I'm excited to go back with friends.
Working the Crepe Counter
nyprne says:
Great feature!
mkrh says:
I like your report...very good....and as a regular solo diner I understand the feeling of taking fotos alone :)
powderfan says:
Congrats on your feature! It's good to have COS featured. I've never eaten here, but I will try it. Have you tried Coquette's in Manitou?

Check Colorado Springs Hotel Deals