Paris Apartments

Paris Apartments Reviews

alpianucci alpianuc…
Portugual Apr 23, 2011
Portugual

downtown area , it was good because was near the atractins , restaurants and bars , at night the place was empty , but was safe to walk , I found the hotel at booking site , Albergaria Residencial Insulana , its not so nice , but is clean . You'll not need a car in Lisbon .

Some attractions : São Jorge Casttle , take a bus to go there, it's not far but is on the top of a hill . The tile museun is also nice to visit .Take a day to go to Belem , were you'll find The Belem Tower and Mosteiro dos Jeronimos , there's also a world map in the floor with all the places discovered by Portugal , in Belem you need to eat "Pastel de Belem" in the Antiga Confeitaria de Belem , you'll see the line to buy them .

From Lisbon you can take a train to Sintra , it's also a nice place to visit .Go to Mouros Castle .

I wento to vist Evora by car , but I think you can go by bus , two hours driving .There is a Bone Chapel there .

From Lisbon we rent a car and went to Fatima , and after to Coimbra where we stay one night at Oslo Hotel , nice and well located , the city is nice and we went at nigt to see a Fado show , in an old chapel .We also went to visit Coimbras University , one of the oldest in the world , but you can skip this .

Then I went to Porto, that a like the most , I met my cousin and her family , I stayed in the Tuela Porto Hotel , good service , closed to the subway and good price . It's closed to Casa da Musica , a mordern construction where you can make a tour , and see classic music , it's really nice , although the building is reaaly strange .

You have to walk in the downtown area , in the Ribeira area there are many plcaes to eat , and in the other side of the river you'll see the places where Wine Port is produced , you can visit them , I went to Sandeman , you can croos the river by subway and come back walking , and buy a Port Wine . To take a break in the downtown you can go to Majestic Cafe , it's an old coffe place .

There are many other places to go to , but I just visit theese ones , I hope you both enjoyed the trip .
France Map