Paris Airport Shuttle

Paris, France - 01 53 39 18 18

Paris Airport Shuttle Reviews

kmod kmod
airport Mar 16, 2011
The best and easy way to reach Paris city center from CDG is RER trains. If you consider your budget, it is cheapest and comfortable way also. You can easily find the station inside the airport and I think you don't need to look around another transportation choice:) You take RER B train, it directly goes to center. Then you can take another train in the interchange stations.

Read more:
Glynnes Glynnes
Paris Airport Shuttle (Shared Shuttle Transfer) Oct 12, 2010
A colleague told me about the Paris Airport Shuttle, so I gave it a try. Generally, since I would have heavy luggage, I would take a taxi from the hotel to reach the Air France shuttle bus pick up location in order to get to Charles de Gaulle Airport. Using the Air France Shuttle would cost me 15€ plus the cost of the taxi ride and took nearly 1-hour to reach Charles de Gaulle Airport.

With the Paris Airport Shuttle (Shared Shuttle Transfer) service, I received door to door service for 18€ per person, for two or more travelling to the Charles de Gaulle Airport (30€ for one person travelling to or from the Airport). I made the reservation online ( two days in advance and received an email confirmation one day before my scheduled pick-up date (a 1-day advance reservations is required). The email confirmation included a pick-up time and an 800-number to call if any changes or questions.

The Paris Airport shuttle van arrived at the hotel to pick us up on time. The shuttle van was clean and with lots of room for suitcases. Within 35-minutes we arrived at Charles de Gaulle Airport after making a few stops at other terminals to drop passengers off.

Paris Airport Shuttle

Telephone: 01-53-39-18-18
Pick up van
cotton_foam says:
Thanks for sharing, Glynnes!!
I find it very helpful!
Posted on: Dec 12, 2014
sUrAbUyA says:
Good to know. Thanks for sharing this info
Posted on: Dec 17, 2010
Chokk says:
Great - I didnt know this and I am leaving to Paris tomorrow
Posted on: Nov 20, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Paris Airport Shuttle

2007 trip to London, Paris Prauge & Rome
Wednesday 10/31/07 DEPARTURE DAY Up at 06:30, had our coffee & breakfast then started getting ready for our departure to the Newark airport. After leaving our car at a friend's house, they drove …PARIS We ordered the hotel shuttle transportation to the airport for our Thursday morning flight to Prague, cost 34 E. Had an early…

Check Paris Hotel Deals