Parfumerie Galimard

5 Route P├ęgomas, Grasse, France
Parfumerie Galimard - Cruising on the streets of Cannes (not me...hehe)
Parfumerie Galimard - Cruising on the streets of Cannes (not me...hehe)
Parfumerie Galimard - Take a side trip to Cannes for evening stroll along the boardwalk.
Parfumerie Galimard - galimard.com
Parfumerie Galimard - galimard.com
Parfumerie Galimard - Be careful, I slipped on the grated stairs and didn't even have wine yet.

Parfumerie Galimard Grasse Reviews

magnificent magnific…
The Lavender Fields of Grasse Mar 23, 2010
Another cool place to check out if you are in the southeast of France is Grasse. It is one of my favorite places to visit for it's beauty and fragrance. Lavender fields abound.

One of my Uncles introduced me to the fragrance on my first visit in 1979 which he used as an after shave. This region is very famous for the harvesting of these flowers. They also have a nice selection of other fragrances.

There are different Parfumeries in the area but GALIMARD is well-known, has a good reputation and easy to get to. Make sure you ask for samples and they have always given me stuff with my purchases.

Delight your senses!

You can find many gift ideas at good prices because you are getting it from the source. They even offer a service where you can create your own scent. Check out the website for more information.

While in the area (if you don't have more time to spend in this part of the country) is to take a drive to Cannes for the evening.
galimard.com
galimard.com
Be careful, I slipped on the grate…

Check Grasse Hotel Deals