Parev Doon (Parev Inn)

Check Yerevan Hotel Deals

Parev Doon (Parev Inn) Yerevan Reviews

DAO DAO
The Nicest Place I Never Stayed At. May 07, 2017
I highly recommend that you stay with these super­nice folks. Due to an error on my part, I was not able to actually stay with them. When I showed up in Yerevan and rang them, I found out I had forgotten to email them my confirmation when I arrived in Yerevan. Within seconds they had negotiated a good hotel at the same rate. In effect they had taken swift and great care of me even though I did not end up being one of their guests! Wow! Wonderful people!

Parev Inn is owned by a Canadian­Armenian couple and is near the Yeritasardakan Metro Station. They are easily contactable by email or telephone and, of course, speak English.

They are really nice and helped me when I really needed them.

Thanks nice Parev People!

PLEASE NOTE: These great pictures were actually provided to me by the folks at Parev. I told you they were nice!

HOTEL OVERVIEW.

They list as standard:

European standard Bathrooms (no surprises), Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, Hair dryer, Soap & Shampoo. Rooms are cleaned everyday and the towels are changed. Bed Linen is changed every other day. They do serve breakfast as well to get you off to a good start on your day.

Phone Office (3741 ) 55 99 85 Hotel (3741 ) 55 55 43, Cell (374 9) 20 61 52

Directions:

(From the website) Located on Mekhitar Heratsou St across from the Medical University Block on the intersection of Gorune & Charents 600m from Yerdasartats Metro station

Check Yerevan Hotel Deals