Pardo's Chicken

Lima, Peru

Pardo's Chicken Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Where is the secret... in the recipy or the chicken??? Feb 01, 2010
If you come to Peru you will find a lot of grilled chicken restaurant.... The true is that we added the Pollo a la Brasa in our typical food.

There are differents places, and once again I got the answer... Where is the secret, in the recipy or the chicken....

I know the chicken supplier, but unfortunatelly might say the secret is in the recipy!!!!

If you wanna taste a great pollo a la brasa, of course with a inca kola o chicha morada, well go to Pardos Chicken.

You can get a dish up $6 without drink, but if you go during the week between the 1 to 3, ask for the menu. It comes with a 1/4 chicken peace + grilled potatoes + coocked salad + a drink all for $4.5

They have anticuchos, different kind of meat, but the best is the grilled chicken....

Ohhh and the aji sauce taste great too.
This is the menu
davecos davecos
Go for the chicken but stay for everything else Nov 20, 2010
Very tasty meal. No fuss. Pisco sour was great so was the Chicha
yadilitta yadilitta
The most delicious roasted chicken at Pardo's Chicken Jan 18, 2008
We say that the peruvian is "Pollero", that means that he eats a lot of chicken. So, it's no suprise that the country is full of "pollos a la brasa" roast chicken restaurants. Nevertheless, Pardo's Chicken is the best one! It's everywhere in Lima and is a more upscaled polleria. Pollo a la brasa is considered our fast food.

If you like roast chicken, you'd love this place! The meat is juicy and tender, and full of flavor. The sides are excellent as well. The yuquitas (fried yuca strips) are delicious. Personally I find them better than the french fries. The dipping sauces are really good. The aji (spicy sauce) is my favorite. Not too spicy, just perfect.

Besides the chicken, you can find steak, grilled meats, and salads. But the star is the chicken.

But not only the food is great, also the drinks are good. They have Happy Hour and you can't forget about the atmosphere of the place. The staff is really helpful and will sing and give you cake if it's your birthday.
local in Miraflores
the chicken
having a salad
salad Sensacion
yadilitta says:
and this is a very good one, when you are in Lima (because you are gonna come, hahaha), we'll try it, hahaha
Posted on: May 08, 2009
rvegas says:
I love roast chicken :)
Posted on: May 08, 2009
michel74 says:
My fiancee knows this place. She has been there alot of times and she says you're absolutely right:)
And in july we will go there!!!
Posted on: Apr 20, 2008
superpouf superpouf
Local spot for Juicy chicken! Feb 21, 2008
After spending 3 hours or so walking through huge water fountains at the Circuito Mágico del Agua... we were treated to a local chicken restaurant called Pardo's Chicken. Located in Lima, Peru. Their chicken is VERY MOIST AND DELICIOUS!! Some of the best chicken I've ever had!

In the back of the restaurant you could see all the chickens rotating on the rotisseries. The slow-cook process keeps the flavors in the meat. The fries were good too, but nothing spectacular. We also got a large pitcher of our favorite beverage: chicha!

I think for the 5 of us, we ordered 3 whole chickens, which were cut into pieces like "thigh" and "breast" and the like. I don't remember the prices here, but I am pretty sure it was cheap. :) Lots of locals filled the tables inside!
front of the building.
our large plates of fries (fritas)…
moments before we dig in!!
Daniel Daniel
Apr 06, 2007
One thing I've come to learn about Peruvian food is that it costs less than American food, and tastes better. I ordered "Chicarron de pollo", which is simply chicken fingers. It was the best chicken I've ever had.

Pardo's Chicken is a cross between a fast food joint and nice restaurant. It has a beautiful view, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. My friend came out of the restroom at Pardo's with the most shocked look I've seen on his face in a long time...according to him, there is an excellent view of the ocean from the lavatory. I forgot to check it out for myself, because just after that was explained to me, my chicken was delivered. It was so good, it induced amnesia.

Related Travel Blogs About Pardo's Chicken

Krish, see you soon...
Well, Friday arrived. The plan was that Krish would go to Arequipa and by the time she'd be back in Lima, I'd be out of town. So, this was our last day in Lima :( Krish changed her plans and instea…chicken in Peru and it was her last lunch in Lima, so we went to Pardo's Chicken.  We had "Yuquitas…
Last days in lima
Saying good bye to Lima...weather is kind of cold (well fo me cold is 15 degrees hehe) and i am going to my getaway! tooo Dominican Republic! wuju! Cannot wait to be thereee layed down in those beach…Pardo's chicken and here in Lima is a chain of restaurant and I'm sure u will loveee the taste…

Check Lima Hotel Deals