Emmen, Netherlands
Pardoes - Front

Pardoes Emmen Reviews

Suusj Suusj
High tea for 2 Feb 14, 2016
So this valentines day we decided on doing something special. Normally we don't put to much effort in for this day but this time was different. As we are on holiday we knew our daughter would have a great time with her 2 best friends and that she would be in good hands with our friends.

So we left our little cottage ad drove to Emmen.

Pardoes was the place we booked a little high tea. Something this place is known for.

The high tea contained savory and sweet snacks. As well as 3 surprise/mystery snacks that where served as we went along. Of course a high tea wouldn't be complete without tea. We had really cute little teapot as well as cute little cups. Complete with a flower pattern an all. Tea would be refiled during our little time at Pardoes. There were more then enough flavors to choose from. Regular, organic as well as a pick and mix kind of tea that you would put in a small bag.

We got this high tea as a gift though I don't know if I would choose this for myself. The place was nice, food good ad staff friendly. I just think I'm not really a high tea girl :).
That lovely teapot
Mystery snack
Ils1976 says:
I love high tea ... it is a great opportunity to chat with friends and get some delicious food at the same time as well! :D
Posted on: Feb 27, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
I love doing High Tea. Sounds like a lovely place to indulge in a little tea and dainties.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2016