Parc Restaurant Bistro & Cafe

227 S 18th St., Philadelphia, PA, USA

Parc Restaurant Bistro & Cafe Philadelphia Reviews

jart2b jart2b
Small slice of France in Philadelphia Jun 21, 2010
On a recent visit to the "city"--(that's Philly for you in North Jersey!)We tried a great French Bistro right on Rittenhouse square. PARC looks like stepping off the street in Philly and into Paris. Fresh housemade baquettes piled in baskets, a large marble bar, bistro tables, waiters in white aprons and cafe tables lined up outside overlooking the park. Like any good French Bistro they are open all day and serve traditional french fare any time of the day.

I am sappy for French food so we went with all the standards....Escargots w/hazelnut butter for delicious.($14) Entrees were Beef Bourguignon, so tasty and tender, but the portion was a little small for Tony, but he loved it. For me, seared scallops over black lentils with bits of pork belly sprinkled on mouth is still watering..both entrees around ($24). They had great house white wine in a carafe so we split one of those, and of course for dessert----chocolate mousse and creme brulee. They even gave us a container of house baked baguettes to take home because we loved them so much. It really took me back to France and I loved it. A little pricey, but you can mix it up with less expensive items like salads and soup for the same experience. They even have absinthe at the bar.

Check Philadelphia Hotel Deals