Parasailing in Tanjung Benoa

Tanjung Benoa Beach Street, Bali, Indonesia

Parasailing in Tanjung Benoa Bali Reviews

arianna88 arianna88
A Three Minute Parasailing in Tanjung Benoa Jun 03, 2013
It is an extraordinary experience flying with parasailing in Tanjung Benoa, Bali. Only 8 minutes preparing and 3 minutes flying but you can feel like a dream flying above the sea.

If you are in Tanjung Benoa, Bali. Parasailing is the best option of water sport activities. I took this experience after seeing some friends doing the same thing. Actually i did not prepare much to do parasailing as i wore a short dress but i guess at that time the wind seems like calling me to do it.

What about the rope broken during flying, and how if i fly out of the area, and thrown into the sea with alot or corals? All thoughts were passing through my mind so fast. However those thoughts are beaten by my other thought to dare my self. I have to sign the approval statement that i take responsibility to take this water sport.

I felt so excited while saying yes to my self. Are you really dare, Arianna? But once the crew said that it is covered by insurance, i have no option to reject it.I need to dare my self. And yes finally, i dare my self to take it. I paid 8,5 USD for 3 minutes flying, one round flying trip.

The crew put on the rope and harness to my body with and tied up with a 100 meter long rope which connecting to the other rope to the speed boat.

When my turn to parasail comes, my heart again beats so fast.The speedboat starts to move, and i have to run a while and then i start to take off from the sand land and my body is like climbing the air. I feel like still running in the air, climbing up the air without ladder. So excited. Scream alot. But the wind really don't care about my scream and i keep moving up to the top.

Wowowowoww.It is really amazing. So scary but chalenging as well. I can see the corals from above. All people become very small. It is coming again my thought about how if i suddenly jumping to the sea and meet the shark ? hahah so scary.

The most top feeling i have while i am at the top of flying, my brain feels so relaxed and free. It is true. It is only 1-3 second maybe at the top when the endorphine works so well. I still can feel that precious moment until now. It is really a magic.

After the 1-3 second feeling that way, the rope is going down slowly, as the speed boat turn back around, the crew on the land scream to me to move the left hand so the rope is going down slowly. Hm actually I still dont realize that i can land safely. Thanks God ! :-)

It is really a fantastic experience. I still can feel how it feels and how those 1-3 second at the top during my 3 minutes flying. It is still a part of the most memorable experience in my life.

I do recommend to do this fun sport. Ensure that it is a good and stable wind at that time and the experienced parasailing crew with at least 5 people ( 2 on the boat and 3 on the land) so they can manage all the possibilities. Also ensure the insurance is included as well.

Ok, dare to do parasailing ? Let's try in Tanjung Benoa, Bali.
A 3 minute parasailing in Tanjung …
Are you dare to parasail ?
Yes i make the decision to parasai…
Start to run...
cicie says:
I will go to course soon before getting my ticket to Maldives...hahah.
arianna88 says:
Ms Cicie, you need to take swimming course at the first requirement hahaha.. :-)
cicie says:
This is amazing experience...i don't want try!!! Hahaha

Check Bali Hotel Deals