Paragliding in Lima

Malecon Cisneros, Lima, Peru

Paragliding in Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Paragliding in Lima - overfly the city Mar 16, 2008
One of the biggest attractions of Lima is that it's located in a cliff, which allows you to enjoy amazing views, sunsets, beaches, etc.

But maybe one of the best ways to enjoy its perfect location, is doing paragliding. You can do paragliding in many places over the world, but doing it in Lima will allow you to overfly one of the nicest areas of the city watching its different attractions at same time you enjoy the breeze of the Pacific Ocean.

This adventure might not be cheap. It costs US$ 50.- but it's worth. Trust me! It took me a long time to do it. As usually happens, if you have something right next to you, you could take it for granted. Finally I did it last summer. It was my first time and Shawn's first time too. It was so great experience it with a TB, now a good friend of mine.

The flight lasts 10 -15min and you will enjoy every single one. Don't be afraid about it. It's pretty simple, since you are in a tandem, which also allows you to take pics and film the experience.

There are different groups of instructors which offer this service. They have licenses and you can feel safe with them. Sometimes there can be a line, since just certain amount of people are allowed to be overflying at same time. But it's not bad at all. People from all ages want to do it!

If you are in Lima, try it and see Lima in a different way. I'm sure you won't regret it.
I did it!
Pacific Ocean
Miraflores in Summer
tlenot says:
Just got back from doing this. In my opinion, not as fun as it looks when you do it tandem so probably can be skip if short on funds. It cost around 240 - 225 soles so around $71 - $76.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2015
mia_nak says:
Pretty cool post! Right now there's a promotion running to get the day training. .. http://www.cuponatic.com.pe/descuentos/ver/Lima/default/975
Posted on: Apr 15, 2012
yadilitta says:
yes, the dynamic duo will be together again, yay!!!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Paragliding in Lima

Pachacamac and Paragliding over the Cliffs of Lima
How often is it that you can go back in time and fly in one day, and in one city? No, dude, I'm not on crack; I'm in Lima. Pachacamac In the morning, we headed out to by taxi to Pachacamac, the si…Lima, I knew I wanted to go paragliding off the Lima cliffs. Lima sits high above the Pacific…
Another late one!
 We arranged the meeting time for the next day the late hour of one as we had such a wild night previously, and once together again headed towards the seaside to find lunch.  The usually …paraglide in Lima, not Cuzco, its apparently much cheaper and seemingly less hassle to get to!)  I absolutely…
Pyramid, Cebiche, Paragliding... are we missing anything?
Our plans to Nazca wouldn't work, but it didn't mean we couldn't have fun in Lima. The 3 musketeers of today would be: Sheree, Lance & me :) Last night I suggested Lance to do the check out early…Lima. The 3 musketeers of today would be: Sheree, Lance & me :) Last night I suggested Lance to do the check out early and leave his big backpack…

Check Lima Hotel Deals