Paraga Beach

On the southern side of the island before Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece

Paraga Beach Mykonos Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great beach to relax at, clear water and hot sun Jun 10, 2010
Once you get off the bus that takes you to Paraga Beach, you walk past Salty's and go as far as you can to the other end. Here, the beach chairs and umbrellas provide just as much shade and comfort and are only 4 euros each. Closer to Salty's, they cost a little more, and for what, nothing.

The water is clear, the beach is pretty, and the sand is golden. The crowd is mixed and the servers charge less for a 1.5L of cold water than does the bar. We got to the beach around 10 in the morning and beat the crowd. If you post right up in the front, when the tides starts coming in around 4pm, your things lying on the sand will get carried out to sea.

Some of the gals go topless, so, if you're an American like me, just lie on you chair and don't get up to move and look at the crowd. If you're European, I guess that's normal for you. Otherwise, it's near Paradise and is a good spot to go to relax, play paddleball, swim, snorkel, strut your stuff, or take a short walk along the beach. If you get board, you can always make your way over to Paradise Beach where I hear that's the major party beach on the island!
Is that pretty or what?
kami_lynn says:
Nice tip on the cheaper beach chairs. I will be there in a week and a half and will remember this. Although it might not be that warm yet. :(
Posted on: Apr 24, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Paraga Beach

Paraga Beach - the place to be seen!
This time on my visit I got to see much more of Paraga Beach, having only visited this beach once before. It is one of the first beaches located to the very south of Mykonos and one of the first sout…Paraga Beach, having only visited this beach once before. It is one of the first beaches located to the very south of Mykonos
Sunset
Walked to Paraga Beach.  The beach was absolutely packed.  The beach beds were very expensive at 6 euro each.  Waiters constantly roamed the beaches to bring drinks and food if desired…Paraga is the most beautiful beach on the island, and i would have to agree. After the beach we got a ride into town to rent a scooter from…
Mykonos, Greece
Before we could get to Mykonos, we had to fly into Athens and then take a ferry to the island. We had to stay in Athens the night of July 10th because a ferry to Mykonos only leaves in the morning, s…Mykonos and need to stay at a hostel stay at Paraga Beach!   The next day we hopped on the 2pm ferry…

Check Mykonos Hotel Deals