Parador Tomochi

1145 Avenida López Mateos, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

Parador Tomochi Ciudad Juarez Reviews

chiwiz1 chiwiz1
I want my MOLCAJETE!!!! Mmmmmmmmm Aug 27, 2009
My friends and I frequent Parador Tomochi at least once a week for breakfast and once a week for lunch. They serve this delicious MOLCJETE which is basically beef and chicken fajitas served on this rock molcajete with some roasted nopales and chilis. They serve it with delicious ranchero beand, avocado and a steaming hot potato with lots of cream and butter. They have a great variety of tequilas and a killer pecan pie. The service is like no other in Juares, it reminds me of the 5 star service at the Martinos, one of the mos prestigious restaurants in Juarez way back.... hope you have a chance to visit.... oh, oh, I almost forgot, eat some "vera cheese", just ask for it! You will love it......
ekthor ekthor
Jun 13, 2007
This is a restaurant I've went a couple of times to with my familiy on the past years. This restaurant is special because they serve typical food from the Chihuahua state.

Both of the times I've gone to Parador Tomochi was for breakfast and I can honestly say it was quite good. I'm not sure if they still have it, but back then they used to have a small thing in the middle of the tables where it said what recipe was originated in which city of the Chihuahua state.

The breakfast usually is eggs prepared in different ways, but is all quite good don't be afraid to try anything. There is also menudo, which is quite traditional to eat on sundays. And of course there is also Cafe de Olla, but that is for you to try ;)

As for dinner or lunch, most of the menu is meat, because we have quite a lot of cattle here in Chihuahua. Also there is quite a variety of tequilas.

The full menu is available on their webpage, it is in spanish though. hehe

Check Ciudad Juarez Hotel Deals