Paradiso

905 S. Washington St., Grand Forks, ND, USA
www.paradiso.com - 701-772-3000
Paradiso - margarita and chips and salsa
Paradiso - my yummy burito with vegetables
Paradiso - seating in our room
Paradiso - what the sign says
Paradiso - I had to look at myself in the mirror that faced our table

Paradiso Grand Forks Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Chips are free, dinner extra Feb 06, 2009
Paradiso – chips are free, dinner extra. That radio jingle always gets stuck in my head. I remembered I liked Paradiso so I got some friends to go out to dinner with me. Sure enough, the chips were free – and so delicious! The salsa was really good. Maybe one of the best salsas I’ve had at a Mexican restaurant. I also ordered the queso dip, but wasn’t too impressed with that. We all got margaritas – we only tried 3 of the 20 flavors. I think mine was banana mango.

The food was good, but the chicken was a little bland, as seems the norm among Mexican restaurants. I liked that my burrito came with cooked vegetables with corn and black beans. That was the best part of my meal! I was too full for dessert.

The restaurant is quite large and the dining area wraps around the kitchen but there are several partitions so you don’t sense its largeness while you are dining. The walls are decorated with paintings of Mexican villages or other artwork such as stained glass pictures and ceramic pots and idols. The lighting is kept lower than it probably should be and there are strangely a couple of flat screen tvs in each room. There is ample parking in two lots on either side of the restaurant and an electric sign that alerts you to “immediate seating” or “10 minute wait” as you are driving by.

Another highlight is that you get a free meal here on the day of your birthday. Proof of birthday required.
my yummy burito with vegetables
margarita and chips and salsa
seating in our room
I had to look at myself in the mir…
alyssa_ob says:
I actually got the pequeño burrito (small one)!
Posted on: Feb 15, 2009