Paradiso Bed&Breakfast

Paradiso Bed&Breakfast Rates and Deals

Paradiso Bed&Breakfast Kuala Lumpur Reviews

phieraditya phieradi…
Good Location, Clean, but wish front desk staff more friendly May 14, 2011
Strategically located just cross the street from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station. But you need to squint your eyes to find it's tiny sign next to huge billboard above A&W. Paradiso B&B is on 3rd floor. Entrance from door (stair) next to A&W.

We checked in, a bit rest in the room, and while I asked question to the front desk staff the answer was no friendly, also my friends got the same unfriendly responses while asking questions, ouch!

We stayed 1 night on their 6 Bed Mixed Dorm: Clean, 3 Bunk Beds, Carpet-floor, Huge Cupboards (don't think travelers need those), Aircon, Fresh Towel, Clean Linen & Blanket, Foam-mattress (is it 2 metres long? feel shorter than that), walking space..conclusion: we satisfied with the room.

Toilet and shower stalls were clean, and basic toiletries were provided (soap & shampoo)--that nice touch, but a bit uncomfort with the door--plastic folding door, which feel not really safe and lock, actually the one I used during our stay has broken lock, so just slide close the door and with shower sound believe no one will open it while take a shower.

The Breakfast Area is located in the open roof part. Self service for bread and coffee/tea, service for juice and jam. The staff who serve our breakfast is friendly.

It was noisy at night of our stay, loud music from outside.
find the Paradiso sign :)
the entrance (next to A&W)
their 6 bed dorm
the toilet and shower stall
YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Hostel that Closed to Everywhere Jul 03, 2010
Paradiso is my second hostel I have stayed. A TB recommended us (me and another TB) this hostel.

It was tricky to find it at the first time, or even at the second and so on :P It is because the hostel signage is very small and the entrance is only a door wide staircase to the second floor.

I stayed in a female dorm with my 4 friends and another girl from Brunei. The bedroom is spacious enough and the bed is comfortable. I like the room, especially it has a night lamp.

The bathrooms for female and male are separated. The bathroom provides one shower & wc, two shower rooms and two wcs. In the foyer, they provide wash basin and hair dryer. The bathroom for me is comfortable. I like the hairdryer cause I can dry my hair after washing my hair before I put on my head scarf ;-)

The hostel has a living room where the guests can watch TV or VCD/DVD, read, or chat with other guests. They provide breakfast, suits to its name ;D At the breakfast tables, we can chat with other guests.

The hostel provides washing machine (I don't know whether it is free or not), a balcony to hang our laundry, and iron (this one is free cause I used it ;D).

So far, I like this hostel. The location is very closed to Bukit Bintang monorail station and to AW and McDonald.
The signage and the entrance door …
The hotel signage compare to AW si…
Can you spot the hostel? :P
The living room
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2010
domnicella domnicel…
Average Hostel in KL Dec 16, 2009
Paradiso B&B is ok. They include AC & breakfast, which is their saving grace. The facilities are old and showing their wear and tear; the place desperately needs to be thoroughly gutted, cleaned, repainted, new beds, the works. The rooms on the street are LOUD. You can hear EVERYTHING that goes on outside. The location is good and central; nearby to nearly everything.

The two men running the place are friendly and have a knack for remembering your name. Most people rave about them, but they tried to pressure me into buying extras I wasn't interested in and when I refused they sent me to a horrible restaurant. And when I stayed in the communal area for a couple hours to kill time after checking out, they were grumbly and eager to see me go. I felt their warmth and friendliness were superficial, and only extended so far as your welcome and if you chose to purchase extra food and drink throughout your stay. Beyond that, the warmth abruptly evaporated, which greatly surprised me after the multiple rave reviews I've heard about this place, both first hand recommendations from friends and via the internet.

The facilities and the helpfulness at Monkee Inn are far better. I'd say skip Paradiso and head to Monkee.
sylviandavid says:
"If you got the money honey, I got the time" kind of place... that's disappointing. thanks for this enlightening review. sylvia
derekbilldaly derekbil…
Aug 01, 2009
This hostel is located right in the Bukit Bintang area of KL. This means that you are easily within a 10 minute stroll of many of the big sights such as the Petronas Towers, the KL Tower, plenty of bars, shopping centres and not to mention the many restaurants near by.

As ever in Asia there is always a 7/11 near by, so toasties a plenty should you feel the hunger at 5 in the morning!

The hostel is fairly clean and boasts a roof top sitting area (although the view from said rooftop bar is literally of that, the surrounding buildings rooftops, although if you hang off the bar you can glimpse the Petronas Towers). Beers available at reception. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
derekbilldaly says:
Ah....hmmmmm I may have worded that a little too nicely about the rooftop seating, just edited the review a little. The rooftop is a nice way to escape some of the sticky heat in the town though so its still not that bad for a rooftop that just so happens to have a few tables and chairs....and if memory serves right there may have been a potted plant or two
sylviandavid says:
thanks for this review.... roof top seating sounds good... Sylvia

Check Paradiso Bed&Breakfast Rates and Deals