3457 Brodhead Rd, Monaca, PA, USA
Paradise Pub Monaca Reviews
Local eatery Sep 08, 2013
We came here to watch the home opener of the Steelers' football season on TV. We all had some variation of a burger (Kate's was chicken instead) which we really liked. We were not as impressed with the fries.
1. Not crowded but still enough people to not feel weird.
2. Very friendly and efficient waitress. She brought us refills well before we needed them.
3. Overall friendly atmosphere. No one minded that we were there for four hours. In fact, they set up a buffet table of free food and made sure we knew about it.
4. Lots of TV's; they even took one outside so the people eating, smoking, and playing corn-hole in the sand could watch the game
1. The menu felt a little limited. However, they were good at accommodating requests.
2. We had to go up to the bar to ask for our check.
Part of the Homecoming travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!