Paradise Pearl Resort

Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Paradise Pearl Resort Koh Phi Phi Reviews

Lara_Flw Lara_Flw
Superb beach retreat Feb 01, 2011
The Phi Phi Island are considered to be one the most beautiful tropical islands of the world.

Paradise Pearl is located on Long Beach which is separated altogether from all the 4 other main resorts & the main Ton Sai bay/pier (definitely worth every pennies if you are looking for a peaceful beach retreat and beautiful clean beach with less crowd).

The resort offers great value bungalows and superior rooms with facilities such as spas, dining place and it is easily accessible if you plan to grab dinner or head to the main pier anytime during the day or night. Very romantic and I must say, I miss the place already!
WRBoyd WRBoyd
Completely average, With an above average price tag. Feb 11, 2009
I have both great and not-so-great things to say about the Paradise Pearl. The room I stayed in, Looks NOTHING like the ones in the picture, not that it was terrible, but as the title suggests, it was completely average. The First cabin they put my friend and I in, had three snakes caught in the bathroom window between bars and the thermal poly they had over the "window" (which was actually just a screen). So that was a bit disturbing to begin with, and it was hard to get someone to deal with that, at 2500 baht a night, I expect slightly better service. Those are the only complaints I have about the resort.

But there were a few staff, mainly the kitchen staff who really made my trip memorable, not just my stay at this resort. I was staying there during Songkran, and a girl who worked in the kitchen, was sponsored by the resort to participate in the Miss Songkran Paegant! My friend and I went to the paegant to support the girl who served us breakfast that morning! Most of the staff from the resort were also there and recognized us as guests and took us backstage, we got to meet all the girls in the paegant, we were treated like celebrities, even though, they werent making any money off of us. The girl from our Resort won the paegant, and the next day, The resort would not let us pay for anything, because we came out to support their girl! It was an experience I will never forget, I recommend going there for the experience, but, only as long as youre not looking to be completely pampered.

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Paradise Pearl Resort Map