Paradise Hotel

Paradise Hotel Alajuela Reviews

itravel1 itravel1
Economy Hotel Oct 16, 2011
~Oct 2011

After a brief stay at Cala Inn I was asked to relocate due to overbooking bringing me here to the Paradise Hotel. Located just a few blocks north of central Alajuela. The place is small, maybe consisting of 10 or so rooms, some with ensuite and others with shared facilities.

Being here during the green(wet) season vacancies are plentiful. Today I am the only one here. I chose a private room with shared washroom for 20us/night and have it all to myself.

The staff are friendly enough considering my Spanish is near zero. Clean towels are provided daily and the floors shine and the bathroom is checked regularly. There is a communal kitchen with fridge,sink, toaster, coffee maker, micro, cooking elements, and necessary essentials. There is also laundry machines but I haven't asked about usage or cost.

The room comes with ceiling fan, sheets, t.v., reading lamp, hangers to dry cloths(very much required), towel, soap and water cups.

There are no other amenities but stores and shops are all close as are eateries. If staying here I strongly recommend an afternoon/evening at Bar Rio De Janerio across the street. Good food,music, and quite lively with the locals.
Outdoor kitchen