Paradis du Fruit (Le)

35 Rue Marbeuf, Paris, France

Paradis du Fruit (Le) Paris Reviews

EmyG EmyG
FOODIE HEAVEN Jun 13, 2015
I dare to say that Paris has more restaurants than shops! I don’t know if this is true or not, but it seems to me like that. The Parisians find more pleasure in eating outside then they do in buying stuff. Even girls!

Le Paradis du Fruit is a juice bar, a cocktail bar, and a restaurant in Paris. It serves some lacto-veggie food. Despite the name, this is not a 100% vegetarian restaurant. The menu is quirky and fruit based and there are a lot of vegetarian options but there is also meat. We Poles love meat!

When I was there, it was still open and pretty busy after 10 pm. It looks very popular and I would recommend it for people looking for a great dessert.

Everything on the menu looks weird. A lettuce, tomatoes, grapefruits, eggs, avocados, waffles, salmon. All on one plate. It is an odd combination, isn’t it?
Ils1976 says:
French people are a bit weird ...NO!? :)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2015
TravellinChic Travelli…
Nice and affordable restaurant in central location Nov 16, 2010
This was recommended to me by a friend residing in Paris who recently (at that time) graduated from college. He said it's a good place for brunch and also not expensive :)

I went to the one near LV store in Champs Elysee and found it. The ambiance was inviting and you could see variety of diners there including, on my visit, a family (father with his kids).

I can't remember how much I paid for my meal but I remember it was alright esp bec the food was good and the ambiance was relaxing :)

Will definitely come back when I'm around Paris :)
TravellinChic says:
Awww :) Hope to come back to Europe :) Will be great :)
Posted on: Nov 24, 2010
open_skyman says:
waiting to meet you in paris natalie :)
Posted on: Nov 24, 2010