Parachute Park

+32 02/346 68 29

Parachute Park Ixelles Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Parachute Park Oct 03, 2009
One of my friends here in Brussels has lived in Ixelles the most of her life and she knows at lot of places and restaurants that I have to try before I leave the city. She is very fond of fish and I love it too, so we try to find time to visit good fish restaurants when we can meet.

This time she suggested that we went to the Parachute Park which was only 500 meters from my home and which I had passed numerous times. The restaurant is situated on of the sides of a large round about. It looks classy and trendy but that shouldn’t scare people away because it is a great place. The staffs were really nice and sweet and took good care of us during the whole evening; guides us through the menu and the wine list.

As a starter I selected a Dorado tartar which was absolutely fabulous and one of the better starters that I ever have had. As main course we both had sea bars fillet which was tender and perfectly grilled. We accompanied our meal with a great Sancerre and were perfectly happy with all our choices.

For me it was a perfect evening with fabulous food and not at least good company.
Chokk says:
Truly a nice place
Posted on: Oct 06, 2009
sarahsan says:
Sounds like a nice restaurant! Fish is my favorite too.
Posted on: Oct 06, 2009
Chokk says:
I will try to ask my friend;)
Posted on: Oct 05, 2009