Papas Town

502 7832 5844

Papas Town Antigua Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Tasty Affordable Lunch Specials May 03, 2013
After along trek to and from Corres de la Cruz, we needed a cold beer and a not so heavy meal. Enter Papas Town. It is located along with three other eatery/bars sequestered in a cozy courtyard, just north of Parque Central on 5a Avenida Norte.

Potatoes play a big part of this establiments cuisine, as you might have guessed. The menu isn't complex, but offers enough for all tastes. We had the lunch specials that were offered. Angel had the fish plate: a nice flavorful talapia filet seasoned with spices, a small salad, and rice pilaf. I had the chicken plate. Absolutely mouthwatering! I could have eaten another one! It was just a simple chicken breast filet, but wow! The flavor was fantastic! Mine came with the same salad but I had the fries instead.

The price was less than $4 USD, so it was quite affordable. We paired a couple local beers with our meal and left quite satisfied.

It has a bit of a commercial feel to it, with the slick signage and spartan, clunky furnishings. But I definately recommend Papas Town for the freshness of the food alone!
Papas Town