Papa's Cafe

Jalan Pantai Kuta, Legian, Indonesia

Papa's Cafe Legian Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Papa's Cafe Aug 24, 2010
Papa's is an Italian restaurant in Bali that has been voted best Italian restaurant in Bali in recent years. We dined here for our meetup, and then also came back a few nights later to meet other friends.

Papa's has a lot of outside dining, as well as inside tables, but I'm not sure if there is air-conditioning anywhere inside. From the outside seating you can normally see Legian beach and the ocean, but during our time here there was construction on the beach and they had tall fence up, so not much of a view.

The food was pretty good, and as usual, I had the lasagna. The desert was also good, but the service was just average. Nothing much about this place made it too memorable. Just a nice location for some decent Italian food. The prices are a little high, though. Overall, it's a good spot to meet with a group of people for drinks. And they always seem busy, so they must be doing something right.
pearcetoyou says:
The transporting thing might be a problem. Better click your heels three times, Mark! ;)
If that doesn't work, just follow the yellow brick road!!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2010
travelman727 says:
James, I'll trade you 2 Italian dinners at the Kansas City restaurant of your choice for one at Bali's Papa Cafe! I'll be happy to pick you up in Missouri both nights if you'll transport me from Kansas :-D
Posted on: Aug 24, 2010