Papas & Beer

Rosarito, Mexico

Papas & Beer Rosarito Reviews

steveddr steveddr
One of the best known party nightspots in Rosarito Jun 29, 2007
Papas & Beer is a large, open-air nightclub situated along the beach in Rosarito, Mexico. It's about 20-30 minutes south of the border near San Diego, California.

The venue is large and spacious with plenty of room to browse and relax when it's not busy, when it is busy it's often packed. Visitors tend to be college-aged and younger Americans, but you'll find locals, other foreigners, and a wider range of ages here and there.

Prices are somewhat standard for the area with most beers running a few dollars. If you want to get drunk first, you can probably find a better deal at one of the nearby bars that occasionally run "all-you-can-drink" specials for a cover charge.

During the daytime and on slower nights they'll often have a volleyball court set up in the middle of the place. Other attractions include a pool, a mechanical bull and a climbing wall, although I'm not sure if the wall is still available.

If you get hungry you can grab a bite to eat at the restaurant inside the place. Food is rather typical mexican fare but tasty with prices that are about the same as walk-ups serving similar food along the street.

If you don't mind a lot of noise, a lot of dancing, and being surrounded by a lot of drunk college-aged kids, you should enjoy Papas & Beer.
Cameras, cameras, everywhere
Ready to drink a can of beer in 3 …
These are the PG photos
PrissyT says:
Oh, I know this spot! I have crazy stories the few times I've been here. Such as the time me and my friends were taken to the police station for one thing or another! The worst part of that story is that we were sobber and had just got to the city less then 10 minutes before! GOOD TIMES!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Papas & Beer

Mexican Beach Volleyball Tournament 2007
We left San Diego Thursday night June 28th, stopping by a grocery store in Rosarito for beer and other supplies before heading to Papas & Beer for a fun night of dancing. Most of us played in the…Rosarito for beer and other supplies before heading to Papas & Beer for a fun night of dancing. Most of us played…

Check Rosarito Hotel Deals