Papa John's # 1806

(305)856-1188

Papa John's # 1806 Miami Reviews

effortlesszenist effortle…
Why we love Papa John Sep 09, 2010
OK. We have all enjoyed a deliciously hot pizza, but, it takes more today to be a great place to eat. The number one thing I look for when I travel is customer service (Which was missing from Marriott Town Place in Cary, NC.). Because of one terrible manager from Marriott--I have vowed never to stay there again in this lifetime. That's sad for Marriott.

A few days ago I called Papa John on 400 SW 8th St. Miami, Florida and ordered my fav pizza... pineapple and sausage pizza. They sent me a pizza that didn't have enough sauce. So, I called the manager Ingrid and told her I didn't want another pizza, but, just a FYI conversation. Ingrid promised me a free pizza... no questions asked--I could redeem it anytime.

Three days later, I called and redeemed a smaller pizza and it was perfectly prepared and at my hotel in 20 minutes. Bravo! Ingrid the store manager did Papa John mighty proud. She is friendly, kind and responsive. I bet she barely makes $10 hourly.

It's all about the customer service!!! Also, if you receive excellent customer service from any business... please thank the person in person or on the phone that they are doing an excellent job. Americans have become a bit lazy when it comes to appreciating good workers.

Smiling! Arie
effortlesszenist says:
Travelman, you are having a blast! I want to be you when I grow up! Of course, I'm never going to grow up.

Smiling
Posted on: Sep 17, 2010
travelman727 says:
Nice review! You're right; recognize, lift up and praise people who make your day brighter :-D
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010