Pannenkoeken huis ten bosch

72 Bredaseweg Chaam
0161 491 275

Pannenkoeken huis ten bosch Reviews

Cute restaurant good service Aug 15, 2013
We found this restaurant on our way to the campground. Later on the campground we got a coupon for a free cup of tea and coffee. So that was a nice start! Unfortunately the restaurant was next to a noizy road.

We went here on a quiet day and that was good. It was in the middle of the week, but I can imagine that it's more busy in the weekends. It surprises me how nice the outside of the building was decorated, so I had to look inside to. It looked both very cute. I was amazed about the service to, especially for dog and kids. The dog got a bowl of water and a cookie and there was a big playground. The service was not that fast, but not slow either.

The menu was big. I could've chosen for a regular pancake, but I also could've chosen the weirdest pancakes ever. That makes the restaurant so special. For example; pancake applepie (with cinnamon, raisins and apple), pancake goatcheese and honey, pancake with gambas, paprika and garlic sauce. In my oppinion they had every drink you can want. They also had salades, high tea, snacks and a lot kinds of beer and liquor. The kidspancake menu was cool, because kids can get ice cream in a cup they can take home, a panecake they can decorate theirselves and a free toy for a good price. Unfortunately the menu was in Dutch only, but I didn't ask for another language because I can read the language.
Pannenkoeken huis ten bosch Map