Panglao Hotels

Browse 28 Panglao, Philippines hotel reviews for 70 Panglao hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Panglao

Alona Beach Hotels5.6 km
Panglao Island Hotels7.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Panglao Hotels and Deals

#1 of 70 hotels in Panglao
philippinestraveler says: "Linaw is the one place that tops the rest of all the resorts in the area. Locate..."
$65
#2 of 70 hotels in Panglao
lonlee2 says: "I originally booked this place for one night and wound up staying two. I wish it..."
#3 of 70 hotels in Panglao
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Amorita resort in July 2014 for 4 nights. We arranged for transport..."
$145
#4 of 70 hotels in Panglao
philipv says: "Bohol Beach Club is an expansive resort with a great beach. Lots of amenities li..."
#5 of 70 hotels in Panglao
Enigmaa says: "Location Alona beach in Panglao is not that big, so its all basically right the..."
$40
#6 of 70 hotels in Panglao
ruisilva says: "Good place to stay. Cheap and hospitable! Would definitly recommend it, if you'r..."
#7 of 70 hotels in Panglao
Chartreuse77 says: "Including Panglao Island in your itinerary when visiting Bohol is highly recomme..."
#8 of 70 hotels in Panglao
ice9van says: "Finding a budget hostel in Panglao was difficult. Though we found some, most of..."
$47
#9 of 70 hotels in Panglao
issey08 says: "I would recommend Cherry's Home if you are on a budget trip. I like the pool be..."
#10 of 70 hotels in Panglao
TravellinChic says: "We only had dinner here and for the price of Php3,700 for 3 persons for a meal a..."
#11 of 70 hotels in Panglao
emhergarcia says: "If you plan to stay in Panglao for a long time, this is the place to stay. You'l..."
#12 of 70 hotels in Panglao
simplyabz says: "The saying 'first impressions last' is very true, particularly for this resort. ..."
$29
#13 of 70 hotels in Panglao
karizkyle says: "Bohol is a beautiful province in the Philippines. My friend and I spent Valentin..."
$50
#14 of 70 hotels in Panglao
PhoenixFire72 says: "In June 2009, we took a family vacation to Bohol. We went with a group of about..."
$147