Pangkham Lodge

Pangkham Lodge Rates and Deals

Pangkham Lodge Luang Prabang Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
The center of Luang Prabang Jun 07, 2016
We stayed Pnagkham Lodge for 4 nights. I book there via agoda. The first night we arraval they seems like have not ready a room for us then up grade for a night,for family type room with king size bed and doble bed,bathroom is lager.

Next day we change the room just next door.

The location is very convenient to do anything as the hotel faced main road. Easy to get night market,Ohu Si,Mekong river also most busy the religious mendicancy place.

The room faced living floor meaning reception area. All guests have breakfast at there or at out side table. Therefor,sometimes it was noisy as our bathroom ventilator fan is directly through the living room. Somehow we had to care about it.

The staff doesn't understand English even very simple words. There is a manage(or owner) yong woman,she could help us with very good English. The staff asked order for tomorrow breakfast menu before night. It sometimes confused me that I may change my mind tomorrow morning.

The room is clean,we have to take off shoes before heading inside hotel but there are no slippers on the tile. The reception section wasn't clean,I was worry about the room if they didn't clean enough in the room but it was ok.

The bed cushion is avarage,big enugh. There is a table,we sometimes move the table closer to bed then had dinner at the room. A small TV and safty box are there,unuseful for us.

The bath room is OK. But not convenient as they have holder only for shower section. I had to keep a soap for my landry on the tap of sink.

The cost perfprmance is good including breakfast. And check out time is 12:00. They do sending service for the airport by 500K per person.

Pangkham Lodge Overview

Ban Pangkham is carefully designed on Lao style house, equipped with tropical rose and teak wood teak wood are grown in our own farm

Pangkham Lodge Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower