Panera Bread

401 Vista Village, Vista, CA, USA

Panera Bread Vista Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Take a Break With a Cup of Coffee Mar 28, 2010
If you crave freshly baked breads and or just looking for a clean spot to relax awhile you may be able to find one close to you while you are traveling in United States or Canada. I live in San Diego and although there are more I am familiar with 4 locations.

Looking for a neighborhood coffee shop in Vista early Sunday morning to no avail, I saw the familiar sign of Panera Breads. What a great opportunity to share with TB and travelers.

They have an assortment of breakfast and lunch items on their menu but I often times gravitate to the Souffles. This time I got the Spinach & Artichoke. It came right out of the oven with it's flaky crust and flavorful texture. I not a fan of their coffee. I usually get dark roast but today I tried the light roast and it was actually good. The cost was under $6 USD

On many visits to Panera I would bring my computer where they offer free wi-fi with a variety of seating options. If you want the quiet go early because once the crowd comes it's like a social event!

You could pay less somewhere else but here you get a comfortable environment with many amenities, clean bathrooms, and a wide selection of food and beverages
Coffee refill???