Panda Express

Medford, Oregon
Panda Express - and my husband's
Panda Express - Panda Express is always colorful in their decors
Panda Express - dining area and the red lanterns
Panda Express - we were greeted by this smile!
Panda Express - we were greeted by this smile!
Panda Express - beef angus - mine
shrimp with walnuts - my daughter's
beef brocolli - my son's
Panda Express - panda express logo and my son in the soda fountain corner

Panda Express Medford Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
our favorite Chinese fast food restaurant Jul 08, 2013
Panda Express is a franchise Chinese fast food chain in the U.S. It serves dishes that are pretty much authentic Chinese cooking.

Since I am writing a review for the outlet in Medford, Oregon I would say this outlet has friendly staffs. Their food selections were fresh cooked. Most of their cooks are Chinese.

Since Panda Express is a fast-food it is common to see un-kept tables, dropped items (napkins, straws, etc.) on the floor but some other outlets can also be clean and well-kept.

Panda Express in Medford OR gives discount to military families.

It is easy to choose which to order through a well-lighted menu bar.

You tell (or point out the food to) the crew what you like whether it is 1 side & 1 entrée or 2 sides (rice and chow mein) and 2 entrées. There are varied selections actually and let the menu bar guide you. Prices do varies also depending on which kind of meal you order. Some of the dishes are a dollar more of the regular price. Like the “Shrimps with Walnuts” – this entrée is a dollar more.

Soda is free refills. There are generous supply of utensils, napkins and condiments (salt, pepper, soy sauce, hot sauce).

We love eating at Panda Express. Our favorites are Shrimps with Walnuts, Beef with Broccoli, Shanghai Angus Steak and Mandarin Chicken.

I like the Chinese lanterns decors on the ceilings as well as those Beijing’s Great Wall of China photo frames of the walls.

They always have ample parking lots and their bathrooms are clean most of the time.
we were greeted by this smile!
"pot stickers"
dining area and the red lanterns
panda express logo and my son in t…

Check Medford Hotel Deals