Pancious Pancake House

www.pancious.com - (021) 57973360

Pancious Pancake House Jakarta Reviews

avatar2010 avatar20…
Pancious Oct 07, 2011
Pancious is the name of the dining outlet specialized in pancake dessert. They also have other dessert varieties made of waffles and just recently offer the new 'layers of crepes' menu. The dessert comes with ice cream, or fruits, with other sweet sauces for the side. That's the specialties. Besides the sweet menus, they also serve main course such as pasta (which is also served in right size and good taste). Varieties of drinks are also available, the basic drink (with refill) is the ice tea or hot tea. I'd say it's a good neutral drink to match all the meal (especially the sweet dessert). Price wise, the individual menu costs around IDR 20,000 to 50,000. A meal for two can cost from IDR 120,000 to 150,000. This is probably the average prices for dining inside the mall. Pancious outlets are located in several malls, the ones I had visited were in Taman Anggrek Mall and EX Plaza. The waiting time for meal order is quite short, and staffs look friendly and efficient.
Crepe layers with caramelized bana…
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Pancake House Apr 16, 2010
The Pancious Pancake House is located in the Plaza Indonesia Mall in Jakarta. Asri introduced me to this place because I was looking for some western food.

The food here gets two thumbs up from me! I liked it so much that we came back two more times. Their specialty is pancakes and waffles, but you can get a variety of other dinner menus. I would compare it to a IHOP in America, but maybe not with as many options as far as the pancakes are concerned. I liked it better than IHOP, though!

I had their waffles and pancakes, and also tried their burger. Everything was delicious. If you're a westerner looking for some traditional foods from back home, this is the place! The prices average around 5 or 6 usd for a meal. The service is sterling, and I will definitely be visiting again on my next trip to Jakarta.
Waffles
vulindlela says:
Congrats!!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2010
ik-ben-10eke says:
Mouthwatering review, congrats on the feature
Posted on: Apr 22, 2010
Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Think pancakes! Sep 23, 2009
Oh I love pancakes! and I love Pancious!

Pancious is a pancake specialty restaurant in town. They had their first restaurant in a house which is always so crowded! I have never been there even it is located near my home, as it's always too crowded!

Finally they opened some of their restaurants in some fancy malls in Jakarta, Plasa Indonesia and Pacific Place. But still, they're always crowded! haha.

They have any kinds of pancakes and waffles, also pastas, omelet, salad, etc. And oh, their drinks are the BEST!!! I love their ice cappuccino and their Mocha Milkshake! with the whip cream and melted chocolate! I haven't tried others as I always stick to those two. I should try I know! They look definitely delicious on the menu. Their ice cream is also good.

The price is good for this food and drink, I don't complain, it's all worth it!
Marinushka says:
Great pics! Is Jakarta really so cheap on eating out or is it just that place?
Posted on: Apr 16, 2010
Acy_jkt says:
Haha, I went there with my friends and also I came there several times :) Thanks for your smile and comments Huib :)
Posted on: Sep 23, 2009
huibdos says:
Did you eat all this by yourself, or did you go through the restaurant with your camera to make this presentation:)?
Posted on: Sep 23, 2009