Pancakes On The Rocks

(02) 9247 6371

Pancakes On The Rocks Sydney Reviews

Flownaway Flownaway
Pancakes On The Rocks Jun 19, 2011
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a pleasant meal at a reasonable price in Darling Harbor / the Rocks area.

The pancakes come in savory and sweet choices. So I’d say skip the entrée and go for the savory crepes first. There are many varieties on the menu and they are all yummy and light – which is good because you’ll want to try the sweet pancakes next! My favorite is the Devil’s Delight – two chocolate pancakes generously drizzled with chocolate sauce plus ice cream on top and fresh strawberries on the side.

One important thing to remember is to book in advance. During lunch / dinner hours you’ll often find queues outside the restaurant so reservation is highly recommended.
afamyzai afamyzai
Sep 18, 2006
Most of my friends who have been to Sydney urged me to try this restarurant. It serves all kind of food but pancake istheir speciality.After queueing up for about half an hour or more, we finally got a table. I ordered a vanilla/choc pancake. My friends ordered, strawberry, black forest and i can't remember the other one. It tasted good for the first few bites but it went downhill after that. None of us could finish our pancakes.I don't know whats wrong.Is itthe food or is it us? Being an Asian,I'm not used to eating pancakes with this kind of sauces during dinner time. And I'm wondering why there were so many people willing to wait for more than half an hour just for pancakes.Surely, we have problems with our taste buds. But Irecommend eveyone to try it. You might love it just like everyone else in the restaurant. They seemsto enjoy their food.
Amanda says:
Great review!! From your picture, they certainly seem VERY sweet - too sweet for me! Maybe they have some that are less sweet? Hmmmm... it does sound like an interesting place though!!
Posted on: Sep 18, 2006