Pan Pacific Singapore

Pan Pacific Singapore Rates and Deals

Pan Pacific Singapore Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Pan Pacific Hotel Marina, Singapore Jun 05, 2012
It's not my first time in this hotel, but each time I come, there's always something that impresses me. When I first came, I had an automatic upgrade just because I was a first-timer and they were not fully occupied! This time around, I was greeted by my name the moment the taxi door opened! I was really shocked as I didn't leave them my flight details! How did they know it was me?? Hmm...

Here are my comments:

Bed - excellent! huge, with lots of pillows!

Cupboard - comes with more-than-enough hangers, iron, bathrobes, indoor slippers

Minibar - Chocolates, alcohol, non-alcohol drinks

TV - lots of channels to choose from, also cables should you want to connect to your other entertainment devices

View - depends. I have a nice view of the Marina Bay Sands and the Ferries Wheel and Boat Quay

Balcony - for smoking room only. it's huge!

Working desk - not big enough for my files but it's still ok

Internet - complimentary but speed is just average

Amenities - Nothing to wow about but sufficient

Bathroom - Shower and toilet are separated, and there's also a bath tub. Hair dryer is provided

Overall size - Spacious enough to move about.

Location - connected to Millenia Walk, shopping area. Also 3 minutes walk to Carrefoure and Promenate MRT station. There's also a 7-eleven across the street.

Facilities - the usual: pool, gym (24 hours), spa, restaurants
westwind57 says:
Jenny I think I know why they knew your name.... they are here too, probably ;)
Posted on: Jun 05, 2012
soonthiam says:
I am definitely from KL. That got me thinking. They must have remember you because you are either famous or infamous.:)Did you smash their TV set or something like it, the last time you were there.lol
Posted on: Jul 23, 2011
trippin_jen says:
hahahahahahha! we should ask u... u hokkien mana? hahahahhahah!
Posted on: Jul 22, 2011
bernard69 bernard69
It looks good for its age! Jun 25, 2011
After our Thailand fortnight,we spent 2 days in this great hotel situated in a good location to explore the city, within walking distance to the Sands Casino and with perfect undercover access to shopping malls and MRT subway.

We booked a spacious and luxurious Deluxe room with balcony offering amazing views,a marbled bathroom with separate shower and bath,a flatscreen LCD Television with The Marriage live(the Windsor one),free complementary wifi,electric blinds providing a complete light block-out,comfy king bed....

In addition to the glass elevators,the most amazing was for me the breakfast in the Global Kitchen with a huge selection of dishes,teas,fresh fruit juices...As we are early birds,we didn't queue until they take our room number.

Great staff,helpful concierge,good check in and check out.You don't have to book a taxi because the hotel has a taxi point available 24 hours.
comfy pillows and bed
stuff at breakfast!
desk
Danielle enjoying The Marriage
nytravels nytravels
Good business hotel in central Singapore Sep 27, 2011
Had a very pleasant stay during a business trip to Singapore. Check-in was very quick and I was promptly given a room despite arriving around noon. The hotel staff from front desk, to bellhop, to pool and gym attendants were very friendly and efficient.

The room itself was very spacious and had a nice view overlooking the pool and some of the city from the 16th floor. The bathroom was quite large.

The pool was nice but not large enough to swim laps, while the gym was on the larger size and had plenty of weight and cardio equipment.

The hotel was in a good location. Not too far walk to MRT, malls right next door and plenty of food options nearby.

The only downside to the hotel was the thin walls. I was able to hear the children in the next room during the night and hear a neighbor's alarm go off the next morning. Luckily it was after my alarm already went.

Overall, I can see why this hotel is a highly rated business hotel in Singapore. Its expensive but worth the price.
saabrjhs saabrjhs
Good location, amazing service Aug 15, 2011
Spent 3 nights here back in December 2011 while exploring different parts of Asia. The service was amazing and I have nothing but praise for the entire hotel staff. Everything from the rooms to the restaurants to the spa was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Pan Pacific Singapore to anyone stopping by Singapore. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to return!
mckeebh mckeebh
Mar 10, 2007
Located in the heart of the Colonial District, The Pan Pacific offered a host of services and the Conceige was very helpful. If I had anything bad to say about it, I'd say it was similiar to a host of hotels you'd find in any major North American city. All and all, a decent place to stay for a few nights. Many things within walking distance if you choose to brave the heat and humidity including Raffles, New Asia Bar, Downtown, Chinatown, etc.

Pan Pacific Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes