Pan DiVino sandwich bar caffe

Florence, Italy

Pan DiVino sandwich bar caffe Florence Reviews

MarioBG MarioBG
Highly recommended! Best Lasagna and Nutella croissants Jun 29, 2016
This little sandwich caffe is just next to the main square, next door is a travel/tour store and just a little further down the same road is Amorino Panino E Vino which I reviewed too.

On my arrival in Florence I stopped over here for a coffee and to use the wifi. The smell of freshly baked croissants tickled my taste buds and the Nutella croissants grabbed my attention, so I indulged in 3 of them :) there is nothing like a warm Nutella croissant and cup of coffee in the heart of Florence.

I visited this caffe as often as I could during my stay in Florence and on one occasion i had freshly made lasagna for lunch. It was amazing!! Well priced too @ only 5 Euros. The Nutella croissants were 2 Euros as far as i remember.

It is a family owned place by a couple in their 30s. They were extremely friendly from day 1. Had a nice chat with the husband on my last day and I could see they put their hearts into this business.

Unfortunately place was already closed before I left so I couldnt have a last Nutella croissant and coffee but I did take a photo of it so I can write this review and hopefully bring some much deserved business to them :)
MarioBG says:
Definitely!
Posted on: Jun 30, 2016
Paulovic says:
Sounds like they deserve the business!!
Posted on: Jun 29, 2016