1 Carretera Palmitos Park, Gran Canaria, Spain - 928 79 70 70

Palmitos Park Gran Canaria Reviews

jenbob12 jenbob12
Nice day out May 26, 2014
My friends and I had a lovely day out at Palmitos Park. It is situated in a beautiful area surrounded by trees and has a range of animals to see.

The parrot show is funny (kids would love it) and the dolphins were amazing. We also got to stroke the dolphins and have a photo taken with one for 20 euros.

We booked our tickets through our holiday rep which included transfers, and that worked very well for us.

As usual with parks the food is quite pricey but it has a nice picnic area, so I would recommend taking a packed lunch.

Also, wear comfy shoes! The park is very hilly so be prepared!
Unelmia Unelmia
Palmitos park - zoo on a beautiful location. Apr 25, 2011
I'm not a big fan of zoo's generaly since I dont really like looking at animals kept in a cage.

What i can say about Palmitos park, is that the location overal was very beautiful. Cab ride there was fun since it's located on such a high place, the view was amazing while driving there.

Price worthy and there is some cool things to see.
Suusj Suusj
Palmitos Park Sep 28, 2009
As we stayed in Gran Canaria for almost 2 weeks we wanted to see some zoo activity. So to Palmitos Park we went. As there are several bus-lines driving to and from Palmitos Park it's easy to reach.

The parc has two shows, called "Birds of pray" and "Birds in free flight".

I thought that bolth of the shows we're really great shows! YOu see the birds up clos and personal and they give a way a great flight!

There is also a variaty of other animals to see. Besides that the Parc is situated on a great location!

Prices 2010/2011

Valid from November 1st 2010

Adults: €28,00

Children (4 to 12): €21,00

Children under 4: no charge
Lucy360 Lucy360
Great Day out Sep 09, 2008
Really enjoyed, great tropical and birds of pray show. Lots to see and do. Recommeded day out

Check Gran Canaria Hotel Deals