Palmarosa Spa

Palmarosa Spa - Paying up

Palmarosa Spa Kuta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Spa & Massage Nov 08, 2009
When Asri suggested that we do a spa treatment together, I admit that I was reluctant. I’d never personally been to a spa and never had a professional massage. The hotels we had stayed at in Bali all had spas, but it wasn’t until we were roaming around in Kuta that she finally convinced me to join her. The spas were much cheaper in Kuta than at the hotels, too. We checked a few places and finally decided on the Palmarosa Spa at the Kartika Plaza in Kuta.

Our treatments were given in the same room, since we went in as a couple. Asri went with a full body massage, but I was little timid still and elected to go with the foot/leg and shoulder massage. Both lasted for an hour, and the foot massage was really good. More time was given to my feet and legs, because my shoulders were recently sunburned and I just couldn’t handle too much rubbing on them.

So after my first massage, I would have to say I was impressed. The staff at the Palmarosa was very professional. We were served tea and water during our time there. I don’t remember the exact costs, but it was around 7 or 8USD for an hour for my massage, and a bit more for Asri’s because they used oils on her.

I realize there are hundreds or thousands of spas in Bali to choose from, and I really don’t have a point of reference since this was my first, but I had no complaints and thoroughly enjoyed my first massage.
My bed
Asri just finished with her treatm…
Paying up