Palmar Beach Resort Belle Mare

Check Belle Mare Hotel Deals

Palmar Beach Resort Belle Mare Reviews

Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Island Holiday Apr 29, 2010
This was my first ever island holiday and we booked in at Le Palmar Beach Resort in Mauritius. Le Palmar Beach Resort is situated on the East Coast of the Island, 52 km from the airport and 40 km from Port-Louis, the capital of Mauritius.

A hotel shuttle picked us up from the airport. Upon arrival we were greeted by a staff member. It was already late at night and we were exhausted. But they immediately make you feel so welcome and I already started to get a glimpse of the island holiday that was awaiting us. I cannot rate the staff highly enough. They have gone out of their way to make my holiday special. I celeberated my birthday at the hotel and the staff baked me a cake and sang for me! The room was decorated with flowers and it was great!

The beach in front of the hotel is not very big but it stretches for miles. The water is transparent and all water sport like windsurfing and scuba diving are included.

The accommodation was great. Our room had a small balcony which overlooked the swimming pool. The room was equipped with a telephone, TV, safe and a minibar. Our room had a double bed and a beautiful bathroom. It was clean and comfortable.

There are 2 restaurants and bars both on the beach and int he hotel.The food was good but not great. Breakfast was delicious! Dinner however got a little boring after 4 days.

There is defintely not a shortage of things to do. They have a game centre weher you can play table tennis, beauty parlour, gym and suana.At night they have various themes including sega shows at the pool. This was entertaining!

I highly recommend La Palmar Beach Resort. They are a lot cheaper than other hotels in the area and what the hotel lacks the staff makes up for it!
Le Palmar Beach Resort: The beach …
Le Palmar Beach Resort: The swimmi…
Le Palmar Beach Resort: Palm trees.
Le Palmar Beach Resort:Entrance.
sarahsan says:
I agree with you, the people running it makes all the difference!
Tinktinkie says:
I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience! We had a marvelous time and I would defintely go back again. Look the hotel was not perfect and I have read in Tripadvisor that some people complaint about broken ceramics but for me that was not an issue. I love it there and the people made it very special. Thanks for reading the review, I appreciate it!
sarahsan says:
Glad to hear about your wonderful experience. I took my parents to Mauritius in 2001. We stayed at the Radisson on the west coast, an unfriendly and dirty hotel. Most of the activities did not operate for some unknown reason. It was everything but pleasant experience.

Palmar Beach Resort Belle Mare Overview

The Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Belle Mare. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include air conditioning, hair dryer, television, bathtub, mini bar, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV.This Belle Mare accommodation features on-site facilities such as bar/pub, safety deposit boxes. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including sauna, outdoor pool .The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your reservation at the Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel Belle Mare, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Palmar Beach Resort Amenities