Palm Springs Koffi

www.kofficoffee.com - (760) 416-2244

Palm Springs Koffi Reviews

TRE69 TRE69
Koffi At The Corridor Sep 01, 2008
Palm Springs Koffi is a cool cafe located adjacent to The Corridor, a shopping center with a manicured and landscaped inner courtyard.

The space of the cafe has a modern interior design but it feels very comfy due to the neutral earth tones. The interior is fully air conditioned...what place in the desert wouldn't be right?...and has free WiFi.

I had an ice-blended vanilla coffee and a fresh Maine blueberry muffin. The coffee was decent but I still prefer Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ice-blended coffee drinks. The blueberry muffin was SO GOOD because there were so many big and yummy blueberries in the muffin.

In addition to baked goods, Palm Springs Koffi also makes several kinds of paninis.

This branch of Palm Springs Koffi has a the perfect location. We enjoyed our drinks and snacks outside in The Corridor's courtyard which was shaded by trees and had a lush green lawn...an excellent spot for people watching or hanging out with your dog.

Overall, Palm Springs Koffi is a lovely cafe and I wouldn't mind going back the next time I visit the area.
Enjoying my Iced coffee & Blueberr…

Related Travel Blogs About Palm Springs Koffi

Do we HAFTA go home?!?! =(
Tracy and I finally had our first full night's sleep! =D I think we got 7 hours and it was an amaaaazing feeling after the two 2 hour catnaps we've had in the last two days! I missed the superb pace …Palm Springs Koffi before we head back. I'm in no rush to get back either so off we go back…

Check Palm Springs Hotel Deals