Palm Oasis Maspalomas

Check Maspalomas Hotel Deals

Palm Oasis Maspalomas Reviews

gabee81 gabee81
Wonderful resort at excellent price Nov 27, 2015
I have spent a long week with my family here in Summer 2015. First I could not believe the pictures knowing the accomodation will cost me half the price of my room in Oxford, but was hoping not to get shocked when we arrive. Despite that I was shocked, but positively!

We arrived at the hotel which reminded me of some desert castle from outside. Stepping into the spacious, air-conditioned lobby we met the receptionist who was very friendly and helpful speaking excellent English (which was my secret hope, since none of us speaks Spanish).

Walking through the lobby we arrived at the centre of the resort with many pools surrounded by loads of palm and banana trees, Strelizias and Albizias creating the perfect atmosphere of a tropical island.

The apartments are located around this amazing view. Fair sized, clean, with plenty of storage in the fridge and freezer, electric hob, coffee machine, kettle, welcome tea and instant coffee to forget the exausting travel, fully air-conditioned, tv, sofas, bedroom with safe deposit box. The bathroom was big with shower and bathtub as well, although the bathtub was without shower facility which makes it quite impossible to clean and that was a bit visible on it as well, so we rather used the shower.

We had a great balcony, doors from both rooms directly there, with a glass table and chairs and a surprise private sun-bathing roof terrace with sound panorama.

We tried the restaurant as well, which was not the best but did the job, was a bit canteen-like, with average quality meals at restaurant prices.

By the way, the hotel had it's own little Spar store, but there was another bigger one 10 minutes walk away.

Generally speaking, we spent a wonderful time in this resort at absolutely excellent prices, we could not have asked for more really. I particularly liked the big cactus-garden at the front where various species of this succulent were grown outside in sizes rarely seen in Europe and even then cost a fortune. Absolutely spectacular.

The hotel is located a bit far from the Faro and the beach, but there are a few cabs outside 24/7 taking passengers there for just 5 EUR, so it is worth to leave the car in the underground parking lot of the hotel.
cotton_foam says:
Congrats on beibg featured!!
Posted on: Dec 12, 2015
gabee81 says:
Thank you so much guys! Shall it be followed by many more :)
Posted on: Dec 02, 2015
Glynnes says:
Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Review.
Posted on: Dec 02, 2015