Palm City Hotel Izmir

Palm City Hotel Izmir Rates and Deals

Palm City Hotel Izmir Reviews

Tessagirl23 Tessagir…
Jan 16, 2008
This is another hotel where I stayed while in Turkey. I remember getting here in the late afternoon. The lounge to hang out while checking in was modern and chic. I'm impressed with the couches. They were leather and it looked like it came out of the Sunset Magazine. The employees at the front desk were helpful and accommodating. I was in a large tour group. They were nice and patient with us. Again you can take the stairs or the elevators. I had a large luggage so I had to wait for the elevator. Again the elevators are small. I finally got in the elevator and headed to my room. I will tell you I was impressed. I loved my room. Decor was great and they had used dark wood for the table, bedside table, even bathroom. I was in awe!!! The room was very clean. I was on the 7th floor and on the 8th floor was the restaurant. It was up to date as in the decor. However the food was ok. I'm trying to remember what I had ordered but maybe it should have been something else. All I can remember was that it was alright. They also had a bar though I didn't utilize it. I wouldn't recommend going out at night. I heard its not in the best part of town. If you absolutely have to you have to go with a group and someone who knows the area. I think the hotel is also close to a lot of businesses, shops, and restaurants. I really liked this hotel because it was very modern and clean. I would stay here again.
Tessagirl23 says:
Thanks!!! I really liked this hotel :)
Posted on: Jan 18, 2008
leah151 says:
Nice review! Really helps to know those kind of details! ;o)
Posted on: Jan 16, 2008

Palm City Hotel Izmir Overview

With its central location, Palm City Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Izmir. The Palm City Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, in room safe, television, bathtub. This Izmir accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. Along with its convenient location in Izmir, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Izmir, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Palm City Hotel Izmir, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Palm City Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower