Palm Beach Hotels

Browse 10 Palm Beach, Aruba hotel reviews for 25 Palm Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$192 - $273

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Palm Beach

Oranjestad Hotels5.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Palm Beach Hotels and Deals

#1 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
TamaraSimons says: "The Westin Hotel in Aruba is a very nice and pleasant hotel. It may look a bit b..."
#2 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
kimokini says: "My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon at the Hyatt Regency. We staye..."
$250
#3 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
dbarto says: "Personal service, nice spacious rooms with a king size bed. Too bad that Interne..."
$125
#4 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
BostonBabe says: "We stayed at the Divi All Inclusive Aug. 2005 and really enjoyed it. I think the..."
$205
#5 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
karczar says: "i usually don't do resort style vacations since I'm in to adventures. However, t..."
#6 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
dzong2 says: "Positives: Absolutely beautiful room, friendly staff and good location on the be..."
$201
#7 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
sybil says: "When my friend and I visited Aruba, we stayed at this lovely hotel in Palm Beach..."
$217
#8 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
rdlemos says: "The hotel was recently renovated. I spent the New years eve there with my mother..."
$273
#9 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
When a taxi driver takes stranded tourists sightseeing all around Aruba and then invites them to celebrate New Years Eve with h...
$96
#10 of 25 hotels in Palm Beach
Who needs a welcoming committee when you have swaying palms, pleasant trade winds and the deep blue Caribbean sky as your ambass...
$155