Palm Bar and Grill

Expy & S Cargo Road (Intersection of two streets) Jamaica, JFK Airport Terminal 3, USA
Palm Bar and Grill - Calamari
Palm Bar and Grill - Creamed spinich.
Palm Bar and Grill - Three cheese potatoes.
Palm Bar and Grill - Chipotle and regular tarter sauce.
Palm Bar and Grill - Palm Bar and Grill in JFK Airport Terminal 4.
Palm Bar and Grill - Calamari
Palm Bar and Grill - From my seat.

Palm Bar and Grill JFK Airport Terminal 3 Reviews

Flygerl Flygerl
Palm Bar and Grill Terminal 4 Apr 28, 2011
Granted I was ravenous after a full day of work, I wanted a descent meal to sleep on while on my way to Madrid from New York. Nothing fast food or typical airport. Seafood, yeah I'm in a great city for seafood. The first restaurant I donned upon was jaw droppingly expensive, like $150 USD expensive not sure if that included sides but did not stay long enough to figure it out. Palm Bar and Grill seemed descent and it was fairly crowded. Nice greeting from the hostess. OK. Friendly service provider. Check. On to the food and its a toss up, the Crab Cake entree or the Calamari Fritti. Minds made up it will be crab cakes for dinner until I'm made aware that fritti means fried and I am a southern girl. Fried is my middle name. Not really. So now it's the calamari appetizer with a side of three cheese potatoes and creamed spinich, no, asparagus, oh the spinich. Time to soothe the hunger beast with a cocktail mixture of cranberry juice and sprite which does not work so the trusty smart phone will have to distract me. The calamari is golden brown, steam is hovering above the potatoes and as I proceed to devour my food. The service provider gives me a choice of chipotle or regular tarter sauce. Yes, please, to both I like tarter sauce so chipotle could only be better. Three cheese potatoes tasted like four cheese potatoes. Delicious. The spinich was creamy. I'm not an expert on food but it was the best spinich I've ever tasted. May I say the calamari is superb crispy, with texture yet moist. I was so happy with this meal I decided to write on TravBuddy about it because this is the closest I will get to a food blog and I needed people to know about this place... In an airport... In New York.
Creamed spinich.
Three cheese potatoes.
Chipotle and regular tarter sauce.
Palm Bar and Grill Map