Palazzo Talamo

Palazzo Talamo Rates and Deals

Palazzo Talamo Positano Reviews

victoi victoi
Best view ever Aug 17, 2011
Wow! where do I start..I love..love this hotel!!! it's very small but so cute.

First of all..To get to this hotel..we actually had a personal driver that drove us from Naples train station to Positano. The driver Allesandro is very nice and it took us 1.5 hours to get to Positano. He charged us 80 euros. The view is amazing and there are some part where it's so close off the cliff that make you say "oohhh s*&#@!!"..but it was well worth it.

The front desk people are very friendly and helpful and speak well English. They also have a working elevator for you who like to carry big luggage.

We walked in to our room and go straight to the balcony and our jaw just dropped! The view from our balcony is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous view. We couldn't believe our eyes..so beautiful!. We get to see the hill side and the ocean with boats..and just amazing!I didn't think I blink at all.

They do have internet and provides a laptop. Internet is not free..it's 5 euros for 1 hour..which was enough for us to check a quick e-mails.

The room is nice and bathroom is very clean. The tiles inside the room and bathroom are decorated with beautiful bright pattern.

Breakfast is also nice..they serve more sweet things such as sweet pastries, cakes, but also have some meat and cheese.

It's very easy to get down to the beach..it's next to the steps (I called it a "killer steps") ..there were so many steep steps and at that time we didn't know there's another way to go up ( a little long way) so we took the stairs up back to the hotel and that almost killed me..wow!! my legs were shaking when I got up to the hotel. but this hotel is my most favorite hotel so far and Positano is my favorite Island to visit. I would love to go back again.

I recommend this hotel big time!!
The view from our balcony
The balcony

Palazzo Talamo Overview

Boasting panoramic views of the sea, the Palazzo Talamo is located close to many attractions, shops, cafes and restaurants. This Positano hotel is also conveniently located within walking distance of the Fornillo Beach. The Palazzo Talamo is close to the port in Positano, where guests can catch ferries to other Amalfi coast towns including Capri, Ischia, and Sorrento. The hotel can also arrange guided tours, car rentals and hotel to airport transfers upon request. Public parking is available nearby.

All of the Palazzo Talamo’s guestrooms feature private terraces with sea views, air-conditioning, daily newspapers, televisions and private bathrooms with showers.

A 19th-century building that was completely restored in 2006, the Palazzo Talamo has been owned and managed by the same family for 3 generations. The property’s architectural features include original vaulted ceilings and large terraces. There are also many modern features including Wi-Fi Internet access, fax and photocopying services, luggage storage, guided excursions, a breakfast buffet, 24-hour room service, elevators, childcare services, valet laundry service, dry cleaning, ironing service and safety deposit boxes.

Palazzo Talamo Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage