Palawan Hotels

Browse 13 Palawan, Philippines hotel reviews for 10 Palawan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Puerto Princesa City Hotels38 km
Puerto Princesa Hotels40.2 km
Sabang Hotels66.2 km
Roxas Hotels130.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Palawan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 10 hotels in Palawan
bhush2006 says: "I stayed at Puerto Pension on 1st Feb. and 2nd Feb. 2013. Since I was a solo tra..."
#2 of 10 hotels in Palawan
jaeden says: "Few places I've traveled to can match El Nido's amazing experience. After a shor..."
#3 of 10 hotels in Palawan
tnj30806 says: "A great value travelers inn on the beautiful island of Palawan. Inspired by nat..."
#4 of 10 hotels in Palawan
Densewave says: "1.Great food especially the salad station. I like also the leche flan very much...."
#5 of 10 hotels in Palawan
ahintofvanilla says: "Coron Sunrise Inn became our Plan B, and became our home in Palawan during our F..."
#6 of 10 hotels in Palawan
pompa13 says: "HOTEL IN GENERAL: It is near the Airport. We just walk from the airport to the h..."
#7 of 10 hotels in Palawan
savoytruffle says: "We picked Duchess Pension because we thought we could save some money we paid o..."
#8 of 10 hotels in Palawan
There are no reviews or descriptions of Centro Coron Bed and Breakfast yet. Have you stayed here? Write a review.
#9 of 10 hotels in Palawan
There are no reviews or descriptions of Dangkalan Beach Resort yet. Have you stayed here? Write a review.
#10 of 10 hotels in Palawan
There are no reviews or descriptions of Fleuris Hotel yet. Have you stayed here? Write a review.
Palawan