Sackstrasse 3-5, Graz, Austria

Check Graz Hotel Deals

Palais Hotel Erzherzog Johann Graz Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Stepping back in time Aug 05, 2013
It was my first time in Graz as far as I remember and I had no knowledge or expectations about where to find a good place to stay. My experience always told me to get a hotel in the city center, and I therefore booked Palais Hotel Erzherzog Johann that was supposed to be smack down in the middle of the city. As I drove to the inner city I has some issues in finding the hotel and especially to find a parking space for my car. The location was actually perfect and parking was located around the corner in the public parking.

It turned out that the Palais Hotel Erzherzog Johann was a wonderful old-fashioned hotel that kept clinging to its heritage like men to a hot chick. The inner court is utterly amazing - and it feels like being on an old steamship sailing in the tropics. There were plants everywhere

The staff was really service minded, friendly and polite - it was almost like you are in an old movie pretending to be like 100 years ago. The rooms are not updated but they fit the statement that the whole hotel communicated in all its other facets.

Check Graz Hotel Deals