Palace Station Hotel and Casino

Palace Station Hotel and Casino Rates and Deals

Palace Station Hotel and Casino Las Vegas Reviews

Fitnessguru729 Fitnessg…
Palace Station Hotel and Casino Apr 09, 2014
I had an event I was attending in Las Vegas and the group booked at Palace Station Hotel and Casino. I enjoyed my stay here although the location was a $35 cab ride from the airport and a $20 cab ride to the strip! I will most definitely never stay away from the strip again unless I just planned to stay at the resort I book which is rare. I thought the value was decent, the location poor, the room was very clean which was good, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was awesome and the service was awesome!

It was overall a good stay but again staying on the strip makes a HUGE difference in saving money.
mslellen mslellen
Great customer service Apr 22, 2010
We did not have the opportunity to stay at Palace Station as I had planned. But I did have the opportunity to see how well they take care of their customers.

It was my responsibility to arrange a venue for a business meeting. This is a small group of business owners. The largest of which may have had 25-30, but the majority less than 15 employees. We are all struggling, it's been a tough 9 years. Some of our group can't even leave their business we have been so effected by the economy. There are 16 people attending – we are not a large group.

I had looked into several options, and had decided our group could spend 4 nights at Palace Station for about the same cost as 1 night in Michigan, where I was suppose to host. Weather is pleasant in Las Vegas, late in April, and not as unpredictable as here. There's all kinds of entertainment, golf, good but inexpensive food, (don't laugh . . . there is much to be learned on the golf course or over a table), and you can always find a decent flight schedule with reasonable ticket prices. Most of our group will have to fly anyway since we come from all over the US and Canada. The meeting room charges were 20% of what anyone else offered and there was no food minimum billing. I'm buying our airfare with miles, so there is little out of pocket for us, although we did pay to change our tickets 2 weeks before we left.

Anyway, I worked with convention services. Everything was handled professionally and every detail was taken care of. Carol also made room arrangements for me as well as assigned a room service manager to cater our small group. Debby in food services was also efficient and professional. I had confidence in both of them. I had also received several follow-up calls from others at Palace Station, just to check that everything was in order. I can be a little (ha ha) detail oriented so when I'm comfortable that's good. I have arranged 5 meetings since January, all were well handled, but Palace Station had it down to a science.

My review, our group felt Palace Station was an excellent choice. They felt this was the most productive meeting they have ever had. Everyone was pleased and there was not one hiccup in the event.

I'm grateful that when I couldn't be there , unexpectedly and on such short notice, I could depend on the staff at Palace Station.

Our son Steve knew I would want to write a blog and review. He took pictures for me since I couldn't be there. So remember, these are not my pictures, although I do like his style. I need to loosen up a bit!
Tinktinkie says:
Great review Ellen! I am sorry to hear about the change in travel plans but you wrote an excellent review. God bless your business.
Posted on: Apr 27, 2010

Palace Station Hotel and Casino Overview

Whether traveling on business or pleasure, the Palace Station Las Vegas has a great location that people love. Near the Vegas Strip, the property is close to the Fashion Show Mall, Wet‘n Wild, Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, and the downtown area. Hotel amenities include a full service bar/lounge, casual and fine dining restaurants, business center with services, gym, pool, Jacuzzi, and 24-hour room service. People staying at the Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas can walk to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues. If preferred, a car could be rented or the monorail system used to get to and from the nearby airport.

The 930 guestrooms of the Palace Station Las Vegas Hotel are elegant and sophisticated. Rooms are located on 21 floors, each offering modern amenities such as Internet connectivity, phone, television, private bath, and air conditioning.

Guests of the Palace Station Casino Las Vegas appreciate the calming and peaceful atmosphere. The hotel is beautifully designed and the staff is incredibly accommodating. In addition to being within walking distance to so many popular sites, guests also enjoy the quiet retreat of the hotel property and gorgeous grounds.

Palace Station Hotel and Casino Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower