Pakhuset

Pakhuset - Inside Pakhuset
Pakhuset - To get us in!

Pakhuset Aalborg Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Dance bar but I found that there were better just around the corner Feb 18, 2011
One of the other places that we went in to was the Pakhuset which is situated in the Street Ved Stranden which means By the Beach. The bar is situated next to the hotel that I stayed in; Radisson.

When we entered we found the place was quite busy and we had to pass a huge doorman before we could enter the place. The guy was also taking care of the wardrobe so we had to leave our jackets there.

The place was busy and the bar was huge inside; it was following the inside like a snake and all along people were hanging around drinking mostly beers. The waitress that took care of our orders was new in her job and she could figure out the credit card machine.

The bar is situated in a backyard; in a place that actually formerly was an old warehouse. The place has now been open for more than 20 years with changing names like Natsværmeren and Sgt. Pepper. Since 2005 the name of the place has been the Pakhouse which mean The Warehouse due to its former function.

I was not so keen on the place because I felt that the place had loose hands; there were people in there looking for a fight or anyway that was what I felt.
Inside Pakhuset