Pakefield Riding School

Carlton Road, Lowestoft, United Kingdom
Pakefield Riding School - With Wilheim
Pakefield Riding School - Me and Kath with Wilheim
Pakefield Riding School - After the helmets are on
Pakefield Riding School - The four muskateers!
Pakefield Riding School - A rosette to remember the day!

Pakefield Riding School Lowestoft Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
A trot along the beach Jul 25, 2011
I called the horse riding school before hand to book in a trek along the beach. It was 28£ for an hour beach trek or 13£ for a half hour woodland trek.

I went for the hour long trek with some friends from work.

We arrived at the stables and the staff were quite friendly, we paid and then we got our safety helmets on. (Theyre not very flattering)! We then waited for our horses to get prepared and two of us were on follow leads as they werent as experienced and myself and my other friend were left to ride on our own. We all took a slow trek towards the beach along the road which was quite daunting and we did some trotting too which made me go into hysterics as it was really fun, bouncing around everywhere!

Once we got to the beach we all went onto follow leads as there were alot of dogs around and we all stuck together. It was lovely on the beach. The horses were in lovely condition and mine was a bit of a nutter as he kept shaking his head about.

It was an amazing feeling being on the back of a lovely dark horse!

I would love to go again but it is a bit pricey so I wouldnt be able to go often. Its a lovely idea for a party for children and what not. The girls who were from the stables riding with us were friendly and they took a few photos of us at the end which was cool.
With Wilheim
Me and Kath with Wilheim
After the helmets are on
The four muskateers!