Pak-Up Hostel

Check Krabi Hotel Deals

Pak-Up Hostel Krabi Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Dec 02, 2015
Pak Up Hostel is a pretty cool place. There is a good common area in reception and the outside bar area, 'Playground' is really chilled in the day time, with pool table and places to sit and relax. The hostel has a 24 hour reception which is handy for early or late check in/outs. The staff all speak very good English and are very helpful too.

The hostel is decorated in the style of a school, with the dorms named after different subjects like classrooms, 'English', 'Art' etc and long school-like corridors. We stayed in the Alumni section (private rooms) and we had a comfortable double bed and air conditioning. The showers and toilet area was clean and good standard.

My only complaint about the place was the noise at night which would not be a problem if you were out enjoying it! But we stayed here one night before getting up early to catch a flight. So not being able to sleep until 2am when the music stopped was really annoying. But if you want a party hostel, somewhere good to meet other travellers, in a central location in Krabi Town, this is a good shout for you.
ThailandAdventurer Thailand…
Great hostel for great price May 28, 2013
If you are staying in Krabi, I highly recommend Pak Up Hostel. It is conveniently located in Krabi town center right next to the pier to Railay. I stay in many hostels and it is by far the best. It is very clean and comfortable and the staff are all very great and very friendly. It has a rooftop bar with live music and a bar on ground level with pool tables, beer pong, and drinking games. They also have a good tour service for everything around Krabi and pretty much all over Thailand. It is a great stop over spot when your on your way to the islands. I will continue to stay here whenever I am in Krabi!
cianmo cianmo
Apr 17, 2013
I’m staying at the Pak-Up Hostel. This gets 4.5/5. Great rooms, lockers, free stuff in the bathrooms, good prices on local transport.. AND a bar on the top floor. Great location too, right in the city centre! Be careful of you use Google maps, as the address comes up in the wrong place. A local had corrected me and offered me a taxi, saying “Nono wrong way.. I know, I live here!”. But I had brushed him off, saying that I had a map and didn’t need help. You can imagine the look on his face when I came walking back 15 minutes later in the opposite direction!

Check Krabi Hotel Deals