Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel

Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel Nonthaburi Reviews

GarySibley GarySibl…
Pak Ping (Hotel From Hell) Feb 15, 2011
Possibly the worst hotel I have ever had this misfortune to be in. The website boasts an Air Bar and restaurant. The fact that it overlooks the Bangkok Expressway, they do not tell you. The food is relatively inexpensive and plentiful, but it is never "hot" when it arrives, probably due to the never ending breeze. The room was nice, small, but nice. The bed however was awful, like sleeping on the floor, no comfort whatsoever.

Every evening I was subjected to a horrendous din of booming base music of whose origin I could not find. This also helped keep me awake until the early hours of the morning.

Problems with language barrier as most of the staff were either unable or unwilling to understand English. I only stayed at this hotel because my girlfriend lives close by.

I would not recomend this hotel to anyone other than a Thai national.
stabber911 says:
Now, I remember the music, when I stayed there. But I did not hear it in the room.

I am a Thai national so, I did not find language barrier.

But true I never use this hotel again.
Posted on: Apr 17, 2016
stabber911 stabber9…
Pak Ping Ing Tang Sep 14, 2010
I have stayed there in the begining of 2010, it is relatively new compare to all the hotel around there. It also close to department store and express way.

Top of the hotel have open air bar and restuarant with band playing on weekend. However, most song play is in Local song, so that might be negative for foriegner.

Room is equip with flat screen and the decoration is look more art deco style, with 24 hour room service. The food there is relatively good (for thai food) I did not dare order western food.

another negative is it is right next to the expressway so be sure to try and get the room on the other side of the building. The hotel is great if you have a vehicle and want to travel North in the morning.
stabber911 says:
Sorry to reply so so late Sylvia. You can now rent vehicle from the international airport quite easily. There are the known brand and local brand at the international airport.

I have not login travbuddy for a long long time.

Usually, people who came here find that the taxi is not so expensive to travel in Bangkok, and the bus is inexpensive to go to other town.
Posted on: Apr 17, 2016
sylviandavid says:
Is it difficult to rent a vehicle in Thailand. (In China we could not rent one) Great advise on getting a room opposite the freeway... Thanks for this great review! Sylvia ♥
Posted on: Sep 16, 2010

Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel Overview

Discover all that Bangkok has to offer with Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel as a base. The Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, television, television LCD/plasma screen. Guests staying at this Bangkok accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as elevator, coffee shop, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service, valet parking. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. Along with its convenient location in Bangkok, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To make your booking at the Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel Bangkok, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Pak Ping Ing Tang Boutique Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower