Pak Loh Chin Chow Restaurant

2576 8886

Pak Loh Chin Chow Restaurant Hong Kong Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and good ambiance with a high noise level Jan 22, 2012
Shortly after we had greeted each other at the Hong Kong Meet-up Alice took us to a really nice place to eat; the Pak Loh Chin Chow Restaurant in Hysan Avenue. The restaurant was quite empty but fully booked as we arrived and Alice had naturally booked a table in advance.

Soon after we arrived customers started to enter and it didn’t take long before the restaurant filled up and the noise level rose dramatically. It was easy to spot that it was a good restaurant and you could almost sense the anticipation in the room. As always it is quite difficult to coordinate the ordering when you are a large group so we quickly asked Alice to take charge and order numerous different dishes on the table that we could share with a mix of beers and tea.

The food was great and I just loved the crispness of the vegetables. The sweet sour pork was also eminent. It was a great place and it was really nice that we had a round table so we could talk to everyone.
Sweet & sour pork - tasted fabulous
Saute Chinese pea sprouts with gar…
The table
Pak Loh Chin Chow Restaurant
mosted says:
It was not expensive at all, thats true. I just meant compared to where we have eaten the other times. :) Dont worry, it was definitely good ;-)
Posted on: Feb 12, 2012
Chokk says:
It was fair - if I looked at my meal cost in the better places in HK I usually spent around 300 - 400 HK$ for meals but I did also for sure order too much food because of my eyes going bonkers :D
Posted on: Feb 11, 2012
alicegourmet says:
It's not a cheap Chiu Chow restaurant at all, but they still serve some good food. We can experience some more cheaper restaurants next time! :)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2012